Book at-home pet examination online or call us on 1300 34 35 80
Pawssum provides pet care by trusted, local vets in the comfort of your home.
Open 365 days, 7:30am-10:30pm Australia wide
One of our Pawssum veterinarians will make a house call to expertly examine your pet. This will include a thorough health check in order to answer any concerns you have about your furry friend and prescribe the best form of treatment if required.
Annual health checks and consultations can help diagnose, treat and even prevent problems before they become serious.
The consultation and health examination includes:
• Heart check
• Dental check and assessment
• Eye and ear check
• Weight and joint mobility check
• Lab work such as blood test, lump sampling or urine testing (if required, this will be an additional cost).
For cases which require in-clinic procedures such as x-rays and surgery, Pawssum partners with local vet clinics to ensure continuity of care for your pet. Pawssum also provides emergency vet services in selected locations.
The cost is $159* for a thorough clinical examination.
We offer 30% off for examinations of any additional pets during the same visit.
* Medications or treatment is an additional cost which will be communicated to you by your visiting vet.
* Weekends, after hours and public holidays attract surcharges to the standard visit price. Ask our team via chat for more information.